建材加盟网-建材加盟,建材加盟费查询,国内权威的建材加盟费查询网!
当前位置:建材加盟网 > 知识宝典 > 范文大全 > 阿甘正传中英文台词

阿甘正传中英文台词

来源:建材加盟网 | 时间:2017-05-05 05:55:30 | 移动端:阿甘正传中英文台词

篇一:电影阿甘正传台词中英文对照完整版

电影阿甘正传台词中英文对照完整版

Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.

Forrest Gump: 人名

你好。我叫Forrest - Forrest Gump。

Do you want a chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half of these.

chocolate: 巧克力 a million and a half: 150万

要吃巧克力吗?我能吃掉上百万块巧克力。

My mama [‘mɑm?] always said Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

我妈妈常说人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力。你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。

Those must be comfortable shoes. I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that.

comfortable: 舒适的 bet: 有把握说 not feel a thing: 什么感觉都没有 wish: 希望

那双鞋子一定很舒适。穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天脚都不会痛。我希望能有一双这样的鞋子。 -Black Woman: My feet hurt.

hurt: 感到疼痛

其实我的脚很痛。

-Forrest: Mama always said there's an awful [‘?:fl] lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. awful: [口语] 非常的 tell about: 讲诉(告诉关于...信息)

妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道。

Where they're going? Where they've been? I've worn lots of shoes.

他会往哪里走他住在哪里。我穿过很多双鞋子。

I bet if I think about it real hard, I could remember my first pair of shoes.

remember: 记得

如果我仔细想的话我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样。

Mama said they'd take me anywhere. She said they were my magic shoes.

anywhere: 任何地方 magic: 有魔力的

妈妈说它会带我到任何地方。她说它是双魔鞋。

-Doctor: All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now. Let's take a little walk around. How do those feel? 好的Forrest张开双眼。你走几步看看。感觉如何?``````````

His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, as strong as I've ever seen.

他的双腿很强壮甘太太是我见过最强壮的。

But his back's as crooked [‘kr?k?d] as a politician. But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

Crooked: 弯曲的 straighten up: 直起腰来

但是他的背像政客一样弯。但我们会让他再直起来对吧

-Mrs. Gump: Forrest!

Forrest

-Forrest: Now, when I was a baby, Mama named me after the great Civil War hero.

name after: 以?命名 Civil War: 美国内战(南北战争) hero: 英雄

我刚出世时妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名。

General Nathan [‘ne?θ?n] Bedford [‘bedf?d] Forrest. She said we was related to him in some way.

related: 有亲属关系的 in some way: 有一点有些

Nathan Bedford Forrest将军。她说我们有点亲戚关系。

What he did was, he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.

tart up: [英国俚语]打扮得花哨 club: 俱乐部

他做过的事情是建立了一个俱乐部叫三党。

They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.

dress up: 装扮 robe: 长袍 bed sheet: 床单 act like: 举止像? a

bunch of: 一群人 ghost: 鬼 spook: 幽灵

他们全披着长袍和床单看来像一群鬼。

They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.

ride: 骑

他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑。

And, anyway, that's how I got my name... Forrest Gump.

show: 显示

不管怎样这就是我名字的由来Forrest·甘。

Mama said the Forrest part was to remind met hat sometimes we all do things that, well, that just don't make no sense.

remind: 提醒 make no sense: 没有意义(讲不通) sense: 意义

妈妈说这名字是提醒我我们会经常做一些并没有意义的事情。

-Mrs. Gump: This way. Hold on. Ugh! All right. What are y'all staring at?

hold on: 停一下 stare: 盯着看

向这边好了。你们在看什么

Haven't you ever seen a little boy with braces on his legs before?

brace: 矫形支架

从来没有见过小孩子戴脚撑的吗

Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you, Forrest.

不要管其它人说他们比你强Forrest。

If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

intend: 想要 same: 同样的

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话他会给每人一双脚撑

-Forrest: Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

explain: 解释

妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思。

We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama. route: 道路(尤指公路) Greenbow: 镇名 Alabama州名

我们住在17号公路附近距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩。

That's in the county of Greenbow. Our house had been in Mama's family since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.

这个地方属于绿茵县。我们的房子来自妈妈的家族,从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的,他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里。

Since it was just me and Mama and we had all these empty rooms,

empty: (房屋等)无人的无人住的

房子只有我和妈妈住我们有好多空房间

Mama decided to let those rooms out,mostly to people passing through,

let: 出租 mostly: 主要地 pass through: 经过市镇等(但逗留时间不长)

妈妈将这些空房出租给路过的人住

Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.

比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人。

That's how me and Mama got money. Mama was a real smart lady.

smart: 聪明的

我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱。妈妈是个很聪明的女士。

-Mrs. Gump: Remember what I told you, Forrest. You're no different than anybody else is. remember: 记住 different: 不相同的

记住我说的话,Forrest。你和其它任何人是一样的。

Did you hear what I said, Forrest? You're the same as everybody else. You are no different. 听清楚了没有Forrest你和其它人是一样的。你并没有什么不一样。

-Hancock: Your boy's... different, Mrs. Gump. His I. Q is 75.

I. Q = intelligence quotient 智商

你的孩子有点不一样甘太太。他的智商只有75。

-Mrs. Gump: Well, we're all different, Mr. Hancock.

我们都是不一样的Hancock先生。

-Forrest: She wanted me to have the finest education, so she took me to the Greenbow County Central School. I met the principal and all.

education: 教育 principal: 校长 and all: [口语]之类等等

她希望我得到最好的教育所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校。我见到了

校长什么的。

-Hancock: I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump. Now, this is normal. Forrest is right here. show: 把?拿给?看 normal: 正常的

请你看看这个甘太太。这是正常水平。Forrest则是在这儿。

The state requires a minimum I. Q of 80 to attend public school. Mrs. Gump,

require: 要求 minimum: 最低限度 attend: 上大学等

州政府要求智商起码要80才能上公立学校。甘太太

he's going to have to go to a special school. Now, he'll be just fine.

special: 特殊的

他应该上特殊学校。在那里他会很好的。

-Mrs. Gump: What does normal mean anyway? He might be... a bit on the slow side,

mean: 意味着 a bit: 有点儿 slow: 迟钝的 side: 方面

正常水平是什么意思?他可能?反应不太灵敏

but my boy Forrest is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.

opportunity: 机会

但我儿子Forrest应该和其它人一样得到机会。

He's not going to some special school to learn how to retread tires.

learn: 学习 retread: 再补胎面 tire: 轮胎

他不该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎。

We're talking about five little points here. There must be something can be done.

这不过是区区5分的问题。一定会有办法解决的。

-Hancock: We're a progressive school system. We don't want to see anybody left behind. Is there a

Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?

progressive: 进步的循序渐进的 left behind: 留下

我们的学校是要排名次的。我们不想有人拉后腿。甘先生在哪儿甘太太

-Mrs. Gump: He's on vacation.

vacation: 休假

他去度假了。

-Hancock: Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son. You don't say much, do you? sure: 确实地 care about: 关心 schooling: 学校教育

你妈妈真是很关心你的教育孩子。你不太会说话是吗

-Mrs. Gump: "Finally, he had to try." It looked easy, but... oh, what happened. First they..." 最后他必须去试一试。看起来容易但是?发生了怪事首先他们?

-Forrest: Mama, what's vacation mean?

妈妈度假是什么意思

-Mrs. Gump: Vacation?

度假

-Forrest : Where Daddy went?

爸爸去哪儿了

-Mrs. Gump: Vacation's when you go somewhere... and you don't ever come back.

度假就是你去一个地方?然后就不再回来。

-Forrest: Anyway, I guess you could say me and Mama was on our own.

guess: [口语]认为 on our own: 独立地

总之我想你可以说我和妈妈无依无靠。

But we didn't mind. Our house was never empty. There was always folks coming and going. mind: 介意 folk: 人们

但我们不介意。我们的房子总住满了人。经常是人来人往的。

-Mrs. Gump: Supper! It's supper, everyone!

开饭了大家来吃晚饭啦

-Tenant A: That sure looks special.

这看起来很特别。

-Forrest: Sometimes, we had so many people staying with us that every room was filled, with travelers, you know,

filled: 填满的 traveler: 旅行者

有时有这么多人和我们一起住每个房间都住满了旅客,

folks living out of their suitcases and hat cases and sample cases.

suitcase: 手提箱 sample case: 样品箱

这些人带着行李箱子还有帽子箱子还有样品箱子。

-Mrs. Gump: Forrest Gump, it's suppertime! Forrest?

Forrest Gump吃晚饭了Forrest

-Forrest: One time, a young man was staying with us, and he had him a guitar case.

guitar: 吉他

有一次又有位年青人和我们住一起他带着一个吉它箱子。

-Tenant B: “ Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit “

ain’t = are not 不否定

你从来逮不到兔子

“And you ain't no “

你也不是?

“ Friend of mine “

我的朋友

-Mrs. Gump: Forrest, I told you not to bother this nice young man.

bother: 打扰

Forrest叫你不要打扰这位叔叔。

-Tenant B: No, that's all right, ma'am. I was showing him a thing or two on the guitar.

a thing or two: 值得知道的事情【一点东西】

不没关系太太。我在弹吉它给他听。

-Mrs. Gump: All right. Supper's ready if y'all want to eat.

好吧你可以来吃晚饭了。

-Tenant B: Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you, ma'am.

ma’am: 夫人

行好极了。谢谢你太太。

Say, man, show me that crazy little walk you did there. Slow it down some.

crazy: 摇摇晃晃的 slow down: 放慢速度 some: [口语]稍微

喂兄弟请你再表演一遍刚才那步法。稍微慢一点。

“ You ain't nothing but... “

你只不过是?

-Forrest: I liked that guitar. It sounded good. I started moving around to the music, swinging my hips.

move around: 走来走去 swing: 摇摆 hip: 臀部

我喜欢那吉它。它很好听。我伴着音乐移动着脚步扭着我的臀部。

-Tenant B: “ Cryin' all the time “

哭喊不停

-Forrest: This one night, me and Mama was out shopping, and we walked by Vincy's Furniture and Appliance Store, and guess what?

那天晚上我和妈妈出去购物我们路过文斯家私商店你猜怎么着

-Elvis:“ You ain't nothin' but a hound dog “

你只不过是一条猎犬

“ Cryin' all the time “

all the time: 一直

哭喊不停

“ You ain't nothin' but a hound dog “

你只不过是一条猎犬

-Mrs. Gump: This is not for children's eyes.

小孩子不能看这个。

-Elvis: “ Cryin' all the time “

哭喊不停

-Forrest: Some years later,that handsome young man who they called the King,

handsome: 英俊的

几年以后听说那位帅哥被人称为"猫王"

well, he sung too many songs. Had him self a heart attack or something. It must be hard being a

篇二:阿甘正传中英对照剧本

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 中英双语剧本

你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.

要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate?

我能吃掉上百万块巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of these.

我妈妈常说 My mama always said

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.

你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.

那双鞋子一定很舒适 Those must be comfortable shoes.

穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that

脚都不会痛 and not feel a thing.

我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.

其实我的脚很痛 My feet hurt .

妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot

只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.

他会往哪里走 Where they're going,

他住在哪里 where they've been.

我穿过很多双鞋子 I've worn lots of shoes.

如果我仔细想的话 I bet if I think about it real hard

我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样 I could remember my first pair of shoes.

妈妈说它会带我到任何地方 Mama said they'd take me anywhere .

她说它是双魔鞋 She said they was my magic shoes.

好的,福雷斯,张开双眼 All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .

你走几步看看 Let's take a little walk around.

感觉如何? How do those feel?

他的双腿很强壮,甘太太 His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,

是我见过最强壮的 as strong as I've ever seen.

但是他的背象政客一样弯 But his back's as crooked as a politician.

但我们会让他再直起来,对吧? But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

福雷斯! Forrest!

我刚出世时 Now, when I was a baby,

妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名 Mama named me after the great Civil War hero

内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

她说我们有点亲戚关系 She said we was related to him in some way.

他做过的事情是: What he did was,

建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党 he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.

他们全披着长袍和床单 They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets

看来像一群鬼 and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.

他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑 They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.

不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯甘 And, anyway, that'show I got my name-- Forrest Gump.

妈妈说这名字是提醒我 Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me

我们会经常做一些 that sometimes we all do things that, well,

并没有意义的事情 that just don't make no sense.

向这边! This way. Hold on. Ugh!

好了 All right.

你们在看什么? What are y'all staring at?

从来没有见过 Haven't you ever seen

小孩子戴脚撑的吗? a little boy with braces on his legs before ?

不要管其它人 Don't ever let anybody

说他们比你强,福雷斯 tell you they're better than you, Forrest.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话 If God intended everybody to be the same,

他会给每人一双脚撑 he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思 Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

我们住在17号公路附近 We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,

距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩 about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.

这个地方属于绿茵县 That's in the county of Greenbow.

我们的房子来自妈妈的家族 Our house had been in Mama's family

从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的 since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa

他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里 had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.

房子只有我和妈妈住 Since it was just me and Mama

我们有好多空房间 and we had all these empty rooms,

妈妈将这些空房出租 Mama decided to let those rooms out,

给路过的人住 mostly to people passing through,

比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人 Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.

我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱 That's how me and Mama got money.

妈妈是个很聪明的女士 Mama was a real smart lady.

记住我说的话,福雷斯 Remember what I told you, Forrest.

你和其它任何人是一样的 You're no different than anybody else is.

听清楚了没有,福雷斯? Did you hear what I said, Forrest?

你和其它人是一样的 You're the same as everybody else.

你并没有什么不一样 You are no different.

你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太 Your boy's...different, Mrs. Gump.

他的智商只有75 His I.Q is 75.

我们都是不一样的 Well, we're all different,

汉考克先生 Mr. Hancock.

她希望我得到最好的教育 She wanted me to have the finest education

所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校 so she took me to the Greenbow County Central School.

我见到了校长什么的 I met the principal and all.

请你看看这个,甘太太 I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump.

这是正常水平 Now, this is normal.

福雷斯则是在这儿 Forrest is right here .

州政府要求智商起码要80 The state require s a minimum I.Q of 80

才能上公立学校 to attend public school.

甘太太 Mrs. Gump,

他应该上特殊学校 he's going to have to go to a special school.

在那里他会很好的 Now, he'll be just fine.

正常水平是什么意思? What does normal mean anyway ?

他可能? He might be...

反应不太灵敏 a bit on the slow side,

但我儿子福雷斯 but my boy Forrest

应该和其它人一样得到机会 is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.

他不该去特殊学校 He's not going to some special school

学怎么翻修轮胎 to learn how to retread tires.

这不过是区区5分的问题 We're talking about five little points here .

一定会有办法解决的 There must be something can be done.

我们的学校是要排名次的 We're a progressive school system.

我们不想有人拉后腿 We don't want to see anybody left behind.

甘先生在哪儿,甘太太? Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?

他去度假了 He's on vacation.

你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子 Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son.

你不太会说话,是吗? You don't say much, do you?

“最后,他必须去试一试 "Finally, he had to try.

“看起来容易,但是? "It looked easy, but...

“发生了怪事,首先他们? oh, what happened. First they--"

妈妈,度假是什么意思? Mama, what's vacation mean?

度假? Vacation?

爸爸去哪儿了? Where Daddy went?

度假就是你去一个地方? Vacation's when you go somewhere...

然后就不再回来 and you don't ever come back.

篇三:阿甘正传经典台词赏析 (中英)

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传经典台词赏析

我妈妈常说 My mama always said

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.

你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.

.

妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot

只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.

他会往哪里走 Where they're going,

他住在哪里 where they've been.

你知道,孩子记事实在奇怪 You know, it's funny what a young man recollects,

我不记得我的出生 'cause I don 't remember being born.

我不记得我的第一份圣诞礼物 I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas,

我也不记得 and I don't know

我第一次去野餐 when I went on my first outdoor picnic,

但我却记得 but I do remember

我第一次听到最甜的声音 the first time I heard the sweetest voice

在整个世界上 in the wide world.

由那天开始,我们经常在一起 From that day on, we was always together.

珍妮和我形影不离 Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.

她教我怎么爬树 She taught me how to climb.

我教她怎么摇摆 I showed her how to dangle.

她帮我学怎么认字 She helped me learn how to read,

我教她怎么倒挂 and I showed her how to swing.

有时,我们就那么坐着 Sometimes, we'd just sitout

等星星出来 and wait for the stars.

妈妈总是对我说 Now, my mama always told me

每天都会有奇迹 that miracles happen every day

有些人并不同意 Some people don't think so,

但这是真的 but they do.

我到哪儿都跑着去 I ran to get where I was going.

我没想过后来会跑遍所有地方 I never thought it would take me anywhere .

我们已经获得胜利 We are winning in this fight,

因为我们唤醒了美国人民 because we are awakening the American people

去面对我们谈论已久的危机 to the dangers that we have spoken about so many times

你有过梦想吗,福雷斯? Do you ever dream, Forrest...

梦想你将来要成为什么人? about who you're going to be?

我将来要成为什么人? Who I'm going to be?

对 Yeah.

我将来不能做我自己了吗? Aren't I going to be me?

你永远都会是你 You'll always be you,

但会是另一种人 just another kind of you.

你明白吗? You know?

你还记得我们的祈祷吗,福雷斯? You remember that time we prayed, Forrest?

我们祈祷上帝把我变成一只鸟 We prayed for God to turn me into a bird

让我能飞得远远的 so I could fly far away .

是的,我记得 Yes, I do.

“有的人生下来” # Some folks are born #

“是为挥舞旗帜” # Made to wave the flag #

“红色白色蓝色” # Ooh, they're red, white, and blue #

“乐队奏起赞歌” # And when the band plays "Hail To The Chief" #

“他们放着礼炮” # Ooh, they'll point the cannon at you #

“那不会是我” # It ain't me #

“那不会是我” # It ain't me #

“我不是高官子弟” # I ain't no senator's son #

“那不会是我” # It ain't me #

我到了这个国家的很多地方 I got to see a lot of the country side.

我们走了很长的路 We would take these real long walks.

“总会有条路” # There must be some kind of way #

“从这里出发” # Out of here #

“小丑告诉贼” # Said the joker to the thief #

我们总是在找 And we were always lookin'

一个叫“越共”的家伙 for this guy named Charlie.

“一切都令人迷惑” # There's too much confusion #

“我什么都不相信” # I can't get no relief #

我对什么都不太明白 Now I don't know much about anything,

但我想美国最好的年青人 but I think some of America's best young men

都参加了这场战争 served in this war.

我们经历了各种各样的雨? We've been through every kind of rain there is--

象小针样的雨 little bitty stinging rain

还有倾盆大雨 and big old fat rain,

从侧面下的雨 rain that flew in side ways,

有时甚至还有 and sometimes rain even seemed

从下往上的雨 to come straight up from underneath.

连晚上也下雨 Shoot, it even rained at night.

我一直跑,就象珍妮要我做的 I ran and ran just like Jenny told me to.

我跑得这么快这么远 I ran so far so fast

很快就只剩下我一个人 that pretty soon I was all by myself,

这下糟糕了 which was a bad thing.

如果我知道这将是 If I'd have known this was going to be

我和布巴的最后一次谈话 the last time me and Bubba was gonna talk,

我会想些更好的话来说 I'd of thought of something better to say.

布巴是我最好的好朋友 Bubba was my best good friend.

我还知道 And even I know

好朋友不是那么容易找到的 that ain't something you can find just around the corner.

布巴想当一个捕虾船的船长 Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain,

但是,他却死在越南的一条河边 but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam.

打乒乓球的关键就是 Now, the secret to this game is

无论发生什么事 no matter what happens,

永远不要? never, ever...

把目光离开球 take your eye off the ball.

好吧 All right.

不知为什么 For some reason,

我天生是打乒乓的料 Ping-Pong came very natural to me.

我们都有自己的命运 We all have a destiny.

没什么事是完全偶然的,它总有缘故 Nothing just happens. It's all part of a plan!

我们是来提供保护与帮助 We are here to offer protection and help

为任何需要我们帮助的人 for all those who need our help,

因为我们,黑豹党 because we, the Black Panthers ,

是反对越南战争的 are against the war in Vietnam.

我们反对任何战争 We are against any war

黑人士兵总被送往前线 where black soldiers are sent to the front line

为一个仇恨他们的国家送死 to die for a country that hates them.

我们反对任何派黑人士兵去打仗的战争 We are against any war where black soldiers go to fight 这样会毁掉他们自己的社区 and come to be brutalized and killed in their own communities. 我们反对种族主义和帝国主义行为 We are against these racist and imperial acts--

“这是个改变改变改变的季节” # There is a season, turn, turn, turn #

“为了任何目标而开始的时刻” # And a time to every purpose #

“在整个世界” # Under heaven #

这是个人的一小步 That's one small step for man,

人类的一大步 one giant leap for mankind.

我以为我要回越南去 I thought I was going back to Vietnam,

但他们又觉得 but instead they decided

我对付共产党的最好办法 the best way for me to fight the Communists

是打乒乓球 was to play Ping-Pong,

于是我接受了一个特别任务 so I was in the special Services,

走遍全国 traveling around the country,

慰劳负伤的老兵,为他们表演 cheering up wounded veterans and showing'em

怎么打乒乓球 how to play Ping-Pong.

我打得很好,所以几年后 I was so good that some years later,

军队又觉得我应该 the army decided I should be

加入全美乒乓球队 on the all-American Ping-Pong team.

我们是第一批访问中国大陆的美国人 We were the first Americans to visit the land of China 大约一百万年以来 in a million years or something.

有人说世界和平就在我们手中 Somebody said world peace was in our hands,

但我所做的只不过是打乒乓球 but all I did was play Ping-Pong.

你能不能告诉我们,嗯 Can you tell us, um,

中国是怎么样的? what was China like?

在中国大陆? In the land of China...

人们差不多什么都没有 people hardly got nothin'at all.

没有财产? No possessions?

在中国,他们不去教堂 And in China, they never go to church.

也没有宗教? No religion, too?

难以想象 Hard to imagine.


阿甘正传中英文台词》由:建材加盟网互联网用户整理提供;
链接地址:http://www.yuan0.cn/a/13618.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关文章